2016-2017 Childrens ProgramsPosted Dec 21, 2016
Children's 2016-2017 programs will begin on Monday September 12, 2016.
- Storytime is offered for children 3-5 years of age twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:30 AM. This is a drop in program.
- On the second Wednesday of the month Snacks & Stories for children in K-3 grade at 3:15 PM. Registration is required.
- On the third Wednesday of the month Pizza and Pages for children in grades 4th & 5th at 3:15 PM. Registration is required.
- On the fourth Wednesday of the month LEGO Club for children in Preschool-grade 5 at 3:15 PM. This is a drop in program.
- On the second Friday of the month Homeschool Program for elementary and middle school age children. Please register for this program if you are a new family joining. To register or for more information about these programs call 899-3303 or drop by the library.