Summer Reading @ the Library -- A Great SuccessPosted Fri, Aug 11 at 11:09am
The Ingalls Memorial Library in Rindge had 66 children participate in the 2017 Summer Reading Program. A total of 57,631 minutes were read. The following children won prizes from our raffle:
- Girls and boys bicycles donated by Charity Lodge #18: Damara Seppala & Joshua Stenersen
- $25.00 Toadstool Book Store gift cards; Tristin Herr, Stella Bertram, Stephen Hicks & Kyle Paolino
- Summer reading t-shirts; Wesley Little, Miranda Pipitone, Jonah Crory & Ivanna Seppala
- Summer reading book bags; Grace Hamel, Miranda Pipitone, Olivia Richard & Aaliyah Baldinelli
We also had 14 teens and 31 adults participate in summer reading programs -- with weekly raffles and grand prize drawings in each.
We would like to thank the following sponsors for their help in making this program possible:
- Kids, Books and the Arts Grant: funded by Jack and Dorothy Bryne Foundation, CHILIS, Cogswell Benevolent Trust and is supported in part by a grant from the NH Council on the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts as well as funds administered by the NH State Library and provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Borderline Realty
- Candice Starrett Real Estate
- Charity Lodge #18
- Despres and Associates
- Hannaford Supermarkets
- Jaffrey Eye Care
- Jaffrey-Rindge Rotary Club
- Letourneau Construction LLC
- Pumpkin Organization of Rindge
- Rindge Athletic Men's Social Club
- Rindge Chamber of Commerce
- Rindge Parent Teacher Group
- Rindge Woman’s Club
- Savron Graphics
- Signature Smiles Dental
- Twinkle Town Mini Golf
- V & A Cleaning Systems, Inc.
- Mr. & Mrs. Frank Strasser
- Mr. Rick Sirvint
- Ms. Roberta Gordenstein
The library would also like to thank the following people for volunteering their time: Kathy Strasser, Laurel Cameron, Ted Chartrand, Elizabeth Valcourt and Aaron Wiley.
And thank you to the parents who brought their children to participate in our program.