MeetingMeeting Location: Town OfficeMeeting Date: Mon, May 13 2019 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
RINDGE CONSERVATION COMMISSION
May 13, 2019
- Trail mapping subcommittee update – Dickler/Lefebvre
- Natural Resource Inventory Presentation, May 23, 7:00 pm at Recreation/Community Center– Mellor
- Colonial Green project & role of Conservation Commission
- Annett State Forest update – meeting with Tara Blaney (South Region Park Director), Scott Rolfe (Forest Ranger) and Will Kirkpatrick (Monadnock State Park) on May 21, 1:30 pm
- Conservation land tour schedule for summer:
- June 23, Contoocook Marsh Conservation Complex.
- July 14, Tetreault Park.
- August 18, Converse Meadow Paddle Tour and Hike.
- September 22, Miriam Hunt Memorial Town Forest.
- Earl Robertson application for addition
- Conservation Commission Rules of Procedure & NHACC Handbooks – Lefebvre
- Schoolhouse Park survey estimate and April 27 workday results – Lefebvre, et al
- Land Use Change Report 2018-19
NON-PUBLIC SESSION per RSA 91-A:3 – REAL ESTATE
APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES: April 25, 2019
CONSERVATION COMMISSION EMAILS - None
CORRESPONDENCE – Letter from Code Enforcement Officer concerning Halliday excavations at Map 2, Lots41-2 & 57-1 on Middle Winchendon Rd. – Drouin
OFFICIAL NOTICES – NH DES File No 2018-03523, Map 2 Lot 57, 468 Middle Winchendon Rd, Tim Halliday, Notice of issues
FINANCIAL REPORTS: As of April 30, 2019 and postage report.
NEXT MEETING: May 23, 2019 (same date as Natural Resource presentation at Rec Ctr)
2019 Schedule of Meetings: June 10 & 27, July 8 & 25,
Aug 12 & 22, Sept 9 & 26, Oct 14 (Columbus Day) & 24, Nov 11 (Veterans’ Day), Dec 9.