Online MeetingMeeting Location: OnlineMeeting Date: Thu, Apr 23 2020 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
RINDGE CONSERVATION COMMISSION
AGENDA for April 23, 2020
meeting will be held online. See the
meeting access directions at the end of the Agenda.
Internet Meeting Etiquette – Richards & Drouin
Roll Call attendance - Drouin
· Ford property Survey – Lefebvre
· Fundraising updates - Lefebvre
o Progress to date
o Grant possibilities – ARM Fund & Van de Poll contract
· Grant Oversight Update - Desruisseaux
· Monitoring of conservation lands – Lefebvre
· ATV prohibited use at Converse Meadows - Drouin
- Election of Chair/Vice Chair
- Farmer’s Market – Dickler
- Tree Removal - Drouin
- Results of ZBA meeting concerning NH DES Variance Application with BOA and Application for Special Exception, M 4, Lot 33, Route 119, Kevin & Shelly Kinnunen for Cynthia Cooper – Site Review report.
APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES: April 13, 2019
CONSERVATION COMMISSION EMAILS - None
CORRESPONDENCE - None
OFFICIAL NOTICES – None
FINANCIAL REPORTS: None
NEXT MEETING: May 11, 2020 via internet
2020 Schedule of Meetings: May 11 & 28,
June 8 & 25, July 13 & 23, August 10 & 27, Sept. 14 & 24, Oct. 12 & 22, Nov. 9
And any other business that comes before the Commission.
As Chair of the Conservation Commission, I find that due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, this Board/Commission is authorized to meet electronically.
Online Access Information
The Commission will use the Zoom* application for its meetings on the second Monday and fourth Thursday of each month. Interested parties should use the directions below for Monday meetings.
Those interested in attending the meeting can do so by joining the meeting via Zoom and/or by phone. The Commission will post another set of directions for the fourth Thursday of each month with that meeting’s agenda.
Use the link listed below to “Join Zoom Meeting”. When you first use Zoom, you will be prompted to download Zoom to your computer. Your computer should have video and microphone capability but if does not have video capability, you can telephone into the meeting using the “Join by Phone” information listed . The first set of numbers listed is the phone number while the second set is the meeting passcode which you will enter when prompted, followed by the “#” symbol. (Note: if you are using a cell phone, the first number (1, is not needed.)
· Join Zoom Meeting: https://Dell.zoom.us/j/8840075...