Veteran's Tax Credit

The Town of Rindge is proud to offer our Veterans a tax credit with a value of $500 per year. In order to qualify all applicants must own and occupy the dwelling and must have lived in the State of New Hampshire for at least one year preceding April 1st. The applicant must also supply the Town with a copy of their DD-214 form stating they have been honorably discharged (this will be returned to the applicant upon review).

When to apply: The Town will accept the application (form PA-29) any time after you receive your December tax bill but MUST be received by April 15th of the year of filing. (between Jan.1 - Apr.15)